Monday, April 12, 2010

Bible

Have you ever been in a public restaurant and you come out of the bathroom and someone who you have no idea is, is sitting with the person you came with. You walk up to the table and the person you have no idea is, is sitting in your spot asking the person you were with questions about the Bible. Here are some of the questions he was asking because then when he saw me he started drilling me on the bible----- Do you have a Bible? Do you read the Bible? Are you married (I was holding Faith) because a lot of young ones like you are not married and have 2 or 3 of them? Do you know the verse ______?

Do not get me wrong some people are really lonely and need someone to visit with but I am the type of person when I leave my house and am out doing errands I am on a mission. This man was asking everyone there about the bible. When we were talking with him I tried to change the subject because you could tell he diffently had his ways an beliefs he always started talking about the Bible. So, anyways while I was standing there waiting for him to get out of my seat so I could eat my chicken nuggets he finally got up to let me in. No he did not leave until I finally said Mom we better get going or we will be late.

I have decided I will not be going to that resturant from 2-5 in the afternoon again. The last time I was there the cookie man wouldn't leave me, Faith and my mom alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment