It is raining again here, I wish I could turn the heat off but instead I had to turn it up so Faith would stay warm. You have to love Minnesota. I still haven't got any pics of Faith on her new swing set because of the weather so maybe in the next few days it will dry up and we will be able to get back outside and enjoying the dry weather.
Faith learned another word this week end. No it was not Ma ma it was Pa Pa. Pa Pa was pretty proud of it. She has also been eating more food than just baby food. It seems to be going OK. Faith now has 2 bottom teeth and she is constantly rolling over and babbling.
I will try to blog more often.. I have to go, Faith's teeth have been bothering her and she is starting to fuss.
No comments:
Post a Comment