It has been another extremely busy month at the Robinson residence. I am not sure if this blogging thing is really for me. I just can't seem to get the computer out and up and running often enough.
Josh's work is starting to slow down now that the harvest season is almost over. He can't wait to go hunting and ice fishing. Josh gave Faith her first 4-wheeler ride this last weekend.
Josh's work is starting to slow down now that the harvest season is almost over. He can't wait to go hunting and ice fishing. Josh gave Faith her first 4-wheeler ride this last weekend.
I have been busy trying to entertain my little munchkin and also helping my Mom out the last month at the cafe. I am thinking I should be done helping out for a while. I enjoy the work and extra $$ but I wish there were more hours in the day. Faith loves when we play with her sunglasses of course she needs me to try out the glassses also.
Faith has been busy learning new things, She has started climbing stairs. Faith still doesn't walk on her own but it won't be long. She also has discovered the kitchen cupboards and drawers.
Faith enjoyed being a cow for Halloween !!!!
Your little cow sure is cute! Oh, the fun of discovering the cupboards and drawers. They seem to be able to empty them so darn fast!
ReplyDelete