Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Since the Last Post

Wow, I think it has been a while since I got this dusty old computer out. I am not going to lie to you I couldn't get my computer out of my storage room for about 2 weeks because I have way to much junk in there. No, I am not going to show you a picture of it either.


My husband agreed that it was time to fix our closet door in our hallway upstairs by the bathroom. We have been wanting to do this since we bought the house. This winter the bifold door actually broke it was a blessing for me because if it works in the Robinson house it doesn't get updated untill it breaks or is no longer functional. So here are some pictures of before and after.




2 comments:

  1. It looks so neat and organized! Something that none of my closets are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how do you keep it that clean? You need to help me with my closets!

    ReplyDelete