Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sales Barn

I am home alone waiting....

Waiting for Faith and Josh to come home. Josh, Faith, my Dad and Brother all went to the sales barn. It is one of Faith's favorite places to go. At 2 1/2 she loves the animals. I find it very interesting that she knows all the names of the workers there. It doesn't help that my Dad and the auctioneer know each other. Last Tuesday night Faith went to the sales barn with my Dad and Mom. I guess it is cheap entertainment for her.

Are you wondering why I didn't go with???? I am at home doing luandry and cleaning. Also wondering if I can really afford my next home project. (its a secret, I am having a bid done up) One other reason I don't like going is who really wants to smell like barn when they get home (yuck).

Next Tuesday night she will not be going to the sales barn because I am taking her for her 2ND professional haircut. Something Mommy doesn't mind taking her to do..

1 comment:

  1. How great that she has something she enjoys doing with her Daddy and Grandpa! I love it when Luke is willing to take the kids some where for a few hours so I can get a bunch of stuff done or just relax without any interuptions!

    ReplyDelete