Sunday, August 1, 2010

Our 1st family project...

2 weekends ago I was watching one of my favorite networks on TV- HGTV. I find it very interesting and I get a lot of ideas from there to help me in my own home. I find myself watching it more since I am not working all the time. Faith and I usually watch HGTV on Saturday mornings while we clean the house and eat breakfast.
Anyways, they were talking about glass shower doors and how to remove them. I thought finally someone that can help me. I have been wanting to get rid of the glass shower doors since I moved into our house 5 years ago. So, I watched and then I talked Josh into helping me. I think he was a little nervous that it was going to take all day. It took us probably 1 hour to remove the doors, clean the tub and where the tracks were and put a new shower curtain up. If I would have known how easy it was. Faith found it very fun. She decided it would be more fun to help Mommy and Daddy than play in her room with her toys.





No comments:

Post a Comment