Just wanted to let you all know- I am still here and going strong. Sorry about not updating a lot but I have honestly been very busy. Here is some tid bibs from the last month or so.....
We celebrated Thanksgiving at our house again this year. I enjoy entertaining but I wish I had a larger kitchen and eating area (Josh won't agree to add on). It was a fun day. A couple days later my niece Alayna was born, I just know I am her favorite aunt (until July, things might change then I will have a little competition when Ted gets married). Josh got laid off the day after Thanksgiving.
We started December out celebrating Christmas with Josh's family the 1st weekend, 2ND weekend Faith enjoyed her first Christmas party, 3rd weekend Ted came home for our family Christmas and Baptism for Alayna. Josh got called back to work (he was starting to drive me nuts!!). I finally got the large in mykitchen- living room painted (only I would tackle something like that on the 23rd of December). Christmas Eve we entertained at home again (another great party). Then we had Christmas. I stopped drinking pop on December 27th. This last week we did not have daycare so Faith spent 3 days with her Grandma. I took today off so Grandma could go back to work. I also started cleaning the spare bedroom today (6 years worth of junk).
My sister and her family came to see us today. They hit a deer on the way home, they can not drive there Tahoe. So, you are asking how did that many kids and 2 adults get back home? Grandma Robin called and said we need a vehicle so off Josh went to rescue them and well I am at home writing on my blog. Although I was thinking my sister tells everyone they can't have anymore kids because they are out of seat belts, I am thinking IF they total the Tahoe out they could buy a mini bus, so they may end up with more after all. (Just a thought)
So it has been another busy month here at home. Hope your holidays went well and the New Year is even better !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment