Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Years Weekend

Not much is new here, but we still manage to stay busy. Josh and I both had last Monday off which was nice. We spent the day playing play dough with Faith and also with her kitchen set.
This past weekend I also finally cleaned out our spare room and painted it. It was a project I have wanted to do for the past 6 years. It was the only room in the house that was still white.

There are a few things in there that need to be sold at a garage sale and I took a few boxes to the local thread shed. I am waiting for my sister to have a sale so I can bring it to hers. Our list of projects are starting to get smaller her at home. Only the big ones are left so it may be a while before we can continue them.

No comments:

Post a Comment