Yesturdays appointment went great. I am now 27 weeks along, I was put on bed rest at 20 weeks 5 days. I still have a ways to go but I am doing good.
As far as my family if you call her and talk to Faith she will tell you if I am or am not resting. It is actually kind of funny. My Mom is usually on Grandma duty from 5 to about 7:30 weekdays and weekends very depending on Josh's schedule. On Wed night my Mom left for the evening but told us to call her when Josh got home so around 8 I called to tell her he wouldn't be home until 10 but we were fine we were going to watch TV in my bedroom. Faith wanted to talk to Grandma, I heard my Mom ask her "Is your Mom resting", Faith said "No she is not". The funny thing was I was not lying down because I was getting Faith a glass of milk and shutting the lights off so we could go lay down upstairs. She is honest though.
Josh- We haven't really seen him this week. He has been getting home at 9:30-10 and up at 5:30 so Faith and I are usually sleeping. His Daddy to do list is made for him, so hopefully it will get done on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment