Lets start with JOSH- I think he is finding out that my role around the house is not as easy as he thought ( he hasn't even had to mow the lawn yet). He has been working his 6 days a week. I am still trying to teach him multitasking, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. He has learned a lot about our 3 year old daughter. He still doesn't understand why she can't pick up her toys before getting more toys out. Josh is a wonderful Dad, and Faith enjoys when he takes her with him now when he goes places.
Faith- Started ECFE last night. She was a very lucky girl because Grandma took her last night. She is still a Grandma and Grandpa girl, Josh and I are chopped liver when they are around. I think we could leave for a month and she wouldn't notice. She is enjoying Papa picking her up from daycare. She told me the other night when I was tucking her in "Mamma, I love you BUT all you do is lay around", you have to love the things your children say.
Baby- We still do not know if it will be a little boy or girl. Baby is expected to arrive Late Nov.-Mid Dec. I say this because my due date is Dec 21st however when they take the cerclage out and stop giving me the shots it will be mid Nov. We have a girls name picked out but do not agree on a boys name. Baby room is starting to take shape, the room used to be used as storage. I go through a box a day to see if there is anything I don't need or want anymore.
ME- Doing good but am getting bored. I just have to keep reminding myself every day the baby is still in the womb it is a blessing. I am about 26 weeks along. My goal is to leave the hospital with my baby this time. I had another ultrasound last week and everything is still looking good, I will have another one a week from tomorrow.
Enjoy the fall weather!!
No comments:
Post a Comment