Wednesday, August 29, 2012

CHECKUP

I had another appointment yesturday. We left the house at 9 to drop Faith off at daycare and also to take Abby home. After Abby was dropped off we headed to get lunch at about 10:30. I told Josh we had to plan to eat before because I feel eally sick when I get hungry. He took me to his favorite place Taco Johns ( I like taco bell better), it was close to the clinic. Our first stop was to the clinic for an ultrasound. Everything was looking good. We have not found out what sex the baby is. My original thought on this subject was I didn't want to know because we did find out when I was preg with Faith. However my sister and Josh have been begging to find out. Ever time I have an ultra sound it gets harder not to know. Josh and I do not agree on names so her thinks it would be better to just have to argue 1 name vs 2.

After our 11:30 appointment it was off to the hospital to have the second test done. This test was to see if there are any problems with the babies heart. I will admit I was a little scared during this test. It was a 45 minute test and all they do it look and listen at the blood flow in the heart and check for any problems. The lady doing the test never said more then 20 words through the whole test and Josh fell asleep so it was a long 45 minutes. When the test was done Josh asked how is it and all she told us was the doc would be in to go over it with us. Why they don't tell you anything right away is beyond me. When the door opened it was a doc that Faith had in the NICU when she was born. He looked at Josh and I and said your babies heart looks great!! A huge lift off of my shoulders.

Each child is a Miracle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment