Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Faith and Joel


Faith is so fascinated with my cousin Joel. When we were at my Grandma and Grandpa's a couple of weeks ago Faith was fussing and reaching for Joel. Why?? I have no idea. Faith and I have ran into Joel at the Cafe a few times but not that often. Joel had never held or played with her before either. So, I finally said Joel she wants you just take her. His response being in his early 20's "I don't hold kids". It wasn't long and this is what I saw.

Faith was sleeping in Joel's arms. He also held her this past weekend when we were together. I am still thinking it may be his hat. The only reason I say this is because my brother Matt wears a hat and so does Josh and my Dad. It is fun to watch her interact with other people besides Josh and I.
P.S Joel I will call you if I ever need a babysitter. Do you think you can handle it?



1 comment:

  1. So glad to see an update. I can't believe Joel is actually holding a baby! Even cuter that she fell asleep in his arms.

    ReplyDelete