It has been a long time I do not know where I should start...
Fathers Day Weekend- Jade stayed with Faith and I on Saturday morning. She was at my Mom and Dads a couple of days. Jade and I took Faith to her 1st parade here in our little town. Faith's favorite things were the horses and the sirens. It was a little chilly watching the parade but Jade caught candy while Faith and I waved as the floats when by. Saturday afternoon we went out to my Grandma and Grandpas and enjoyed the entertainment other family members provided. We had a great cooking demonstration by Mike and Owen.
Sunday morning, Faith and I did the house chores and then we headed back out to my Grandma and Grandpa's for some more entertainment.. Josh had to work all weekend but Sunday night he was home in time to go out to eat with Faith and I and more family.
No comments:
Post a Comment