Thursday, June 3, 2010

Neighbors

There is one rental on our street and Josh and I are the lucky ones that live next to it. When we first moved in we were told a stripper lived there and some of the coffee guys at the cafe said be careful her son has been in jail. We never really saw the lady that lived there much she kept to herself. I however by looking at her do not think she was a stripper, I am thinking that was just a rumor if you know what I mean. She lived there for about a year.

For the past 2 or so years the family that has lived there is the same family we bought our house from. They were never really friendly to us, I would say hi to them but that was about it. They did have 2 teens so yes they did have lots of teens coming and going (loud trucks, fast drivers). Along with the teens there were times I would wake up and here them coming home on weekends and Friday nights. I actually one night went to look out the window and all I saw was 4 teens getting out of a car and 1 girls naked A**(she was peeing, the other girls were screaming at her). There were many parties with loud music at there house but I guess you just have to learn to let it go so you don't become enemies with the neighbors.

The new neighbors, well not quit sure about them. I actually know the kid (guy) moving in there with his I believe it is his girlfriend, kid, puppy and baby on the way. He was the kid on the bus that was caught making out with a girl when he was in like 7Th grade. Are you wondering how I remember this? Well his brother married the girl he was making out with. He also was in trouble a few years ago for stealing a car. My Mom keeps saying well you know people change. Yes people do change but I really don't think I am going to be so trusting like leaving the garage door open when I run into town or go for a walk. It is not right to judge but what would you do when you know his family and the history. Would you trust them? I hope I am wrong. Maybe his girlfriend is very nice and has straightened him out. All I can do is pray they are OK neighbors. I also hope they keep the lawn mowed and the weeds down, oh and I hope the purchase a muffler for that truck. Don't you wish you were my neighbor?

No comments:

Post a Comment