Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I can't believe how fast the weeks fly. Last weekend we had company on Friday night until Saturday afternoon. After my sister and her family left we went to Menard's in Brainerd and out to eat with my sisters family. I guess we just couldn't leave them alone. We also dropped of the kids gift from there Uncle Ted.
Sunday Josh had to work since it doesn't stop raining here. They have been behind because of the weather. Faith and I mowed our lawn and my Mom and Dads. After the lawns were mowed we headed out to McDonald's and Walmart.

This weekend will be another busy one with Clarissa days and Fathers Day weekend. I was also told Faith may have a little quest again on Saturday night. I guess we will have to wait and see if she sleeps here or just comes for a play date Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment